Square Deal T.E.N.S. electrodes are reusable replacement pads for use with most Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimulation (T.E.N.S.) units and Electrical Muscle Stimulation (EMS) devices. These pre-gelled electrodes offer a unique conductive/adhesive hydrogel that is latex free and gentle on sensitive skin.
Our self-adhesive electrodes are designed to transmit electrical impulses from electrotherapy devices directly to the areas needing treatment. Square Deal T.E.N.S. electrodes are compatible with the MSP-T.E.N.S. unit and are an essential addition to any T.E.N.S. or EMS treatment regimen.
- -Comfortable stimulation
- -Hypoallergenic and gentle on skin
- -Self-adhering hydrogel
- -Reusable up to 15 times
- -Variety of sized available
- -Arrive in a tamper-proof resealable pouch
1. Wash skin and trim hair at treatment site, never shave.
2. Attach leadwire to electrode.
3. Peel electrode from backing.
4. Apply electrode to clean, unbroken skin as prescribed.
Removal and Storage:
1. Gradually peel electrode from skin by grasping electrode at edge. Do not pull on wire.
2. Remount electrode to original backing card.
3. Store electrodes in pouch between uses.
1. If skin irritation occurs, discontinue use and contact your clinician.
2. Repeated application may be improved by rinsing with adhesive side for a few seconds under cold water and allowing to air dry.
3. Adhesion may be improved by moistening skin with water before use.
Size 1.25" round