Conductor T.E.N.S. electrodes are single-use replacement pads for use with most Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimulation (T.E.N.S.) units and Electronic Muscle Stimulation (EMS) devices. These disposable electrodes offer an economical alternative to reusable electrodes while still providing comfortable stimulation.
Our self-adhesive electrodes are designed to transmit electrical impulses from electrotherapy devices directly to the areas needing treatment. Conductor T.E.N.S. electrodes are compatible with the MSP-T.E.N.S. unit and are an essential addition to any T.E.N.S. or EMS treatment regimen.
- -Comfortable stimulation
- -Hypoallergenic and gentle on skin
- -Best value for continuous therapy
- -Arrive in a resealable pouch
- -40 electrodes per pouch
1. Stimulation site should be clean, dry, and carefully chosen to avoid repositioning the electrodes.
2. Insert a lead wire pin into one end of the domed electrode connector.
3. Place thumb between white semicircle tab and liner. Peel the liner away from the electrode and do not allow the electrode's adhesive surface to touch itself. Be sure device is turned OFF before applying or removing electrodes.
4. Apply electrodes to the skin and smooth the tan-tone fabric.
5. Reseal pouch. Gel will dry out of pouch is not resealed. Do not store in high heat or direct sunlight.
1. While holding the electrode in place, grasp the lead wire plug and withdraw the lead wire pin.
2. Starting at the edge, slowly "tease" the electrode away from the skin.
Caution: Electrodes should be replaced when they lose their adhesive quality or the stimulation intensity changes.
Note: If electrodes are dry, improve conductivity by adding a few drops of water to the gel. Wait for the water to completely absorb into the gel before applying stimulation.
Size 2.5"x 2.3"
*All Conductor T.E.N.S. electrodes accept a .080" pin lead.